Wednesday, December 30, 2015

God wants YOU to Know Him!



Today is my last post. 
What a year it has been!

I have spent months wondering what I would write on my last post.  Then one day as I thought on God, I realized something.  He WANTS me to know Him better.  He already knows me inside and out and He knows that the more I get to know Him, the more like Him I will become.  He wants my good.  He wants my happiness in Him.  He cares about me so much that He saw me way in the future and placed all my sins on His Son so that I would have a way TO HIM.  And not just while I live my human life here on earth, but He wants me for eternity!

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Doesn’t it feel wonderful to know that you are wanted?  Someone who knows all your failures, sins and faults, wants you more than you have ever been wanted by someone here on earth!  If we could wrap our minds around the Love of God we would never step back foot in the world or be led by the flesh.

Enter the New Year knowing you are loved by a wonderful God who wants to walk with you through every high and low the coming months bring.  He wants to catch your tears, strengthen your hands and encourage you in all you do!  He commands us to do everything to His glory, so it would stand to reason He wants to help us obey His commands!  He isn’t throwing things at you and me for us to fail!  He is with us, for us and in us!  What a God.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I sincerely hope you have enjoyed our blog this year.  Mama and I have labored in love to bring truth to you (and ourselves) every day.  If we have misspoken or said something wrong, it was truly in ignorance and we would apologize.  All we have wanted is to stand together and shine a light on Someone who we really really love and glorify Him through our words. 

Happy New Year and May God bless each of you, your families and ministries.  You are loved, you are wanted and you matter!

Sheri


No comments:

Post a Comment