Thursday, October 8, 2015

What Do You Need?



What do you need today? Do you hold bitterness so tightly in the recesses of your mind that it reaches down to your heart and grips the arteries so tightly that you cannot breathe at times? Does the mention of someone’s name cause you to twitch with such a frown that your facial expression completely changes to the point where people ask you, “Are you ok? Are you ill?” Have you just been plain and simple in your conversation to God about such feelings?

Do you still want to find your parent who deserted you or search for that child that left years ago and wants nothing to do with you?  Or are YOU the one who left and now you are estranged from your loved ones who want nothing to do with you? What do you do? What does God say, and how much do you know about God in these matters? I wish I had a simple answer, friend, but I do not, BUT I do know the One who has the answer. His name is Jesus.

2Ti 2:19 ¶ Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Confession is good for the soul! Get it all out right from the beginning. It begins with being honest with God. Once you have confessed your gut, get moving toward Him for answers.

All life begins with God and continues as we call it death on earth but in reality we move into eternity either into heaven or into hell. We have a choice. Isn’t that beautiful? I have chosen Jesus and I am praying that as you read this blog that you will too! Life doesn’t have to be one dreadful episode after another because Jesus promises us an abundant life, right here on earth, RIGHT NOW! 

Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Joh 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep

Believe that God sees your best interest as you see His best interest and THAT……. is that He loves you and offers you an abundant life.

It doesn’t matter the circumstances of your life because He can pick you up and set your feet on solid ground with a purpose for living and He can do it TODAY!

Heb 6:19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

May I share an amazing journey with you that you may have a difficult time believing? May I enter your living room and proclaim to you that Jesus is in control of EVERTHING if we but relinquish our own way and hand it over to Him?

Obey Be ready to do as He directs. He will speak to you from His Word about this journey….a journey of reconciliation. Remember, those who are estranged from us may not want us or need us. Be ready for the long journey or one that is sooner than you have imagined. When you involve God, you must be ready on His turf, not your own. My journey was separated by two 20 year spans. It was necessary but your journey may not be and then again, maybe it will be longer.
 
Many times in my life I have been blessed by the supernatural intervention of God. Some of these special times I cannot even share with some people because they wouldn't believe it. As I recollect these events, I am strengthened in Christ. Friend, God knows what you need and when you need it. Such was the time when I knew in my Spirit that Mama was soon to leave this earth.  She stopped calling me but a friend of hers called and gave me some information of her condition and told me the name of the hospital where she was admitted.  I didn’t go. It wasn’t time. I had to listen to God and obey. A few months passed and I didn’t hear from Mama or her friend but I knew her departure into eternity would be soon. Because of the length of this story, I must continue it next time. Be encouraged, friend to not give up on your family and continue to stay confessed, believing His Word and then of course obey His Word. 

Until next time, Lord willing 
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment